British Alpaca Fleece Buyer
Bank House Barn
Tel: +44 1422 834090
Or use our contact form.
With shearing about to commence for 2017 may we wish you all a stress free shearing and long fleeces. Especially suri fleece. For 2017 We will pay a premium for suri fleece above 10 inch staple.
4th July 2016
The year is off to a fantastic start with new clients contacting us on a daily basis. We have already had 5000kg through the sorting shed. Despite lower prices across the world we are managing to maintain prices for your fleece. This is our busiest time so get in touch early to ensure your fleece is collected.
Provide the following information either by email, phone or via our contacts page.
1. Location of the alpaca fleece you wish to sell
2. Your name, address, telephone (mobiles preferred) and email address
3. Weight of fleece, colour and grade you wish to sell
4. We will then notify you of the nearest collection point to your location and the date of collection
5. If you are interested in having your farm as a one day collection point please get in touch. We do not expect you to be a storage point other than by prior agreement. We would require a dry area for fleece examination and handling.
Promoting a sustainable fibre industry for British Alpaca